Page 2 / 2

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

-- attachment is not available --

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2016 2:17 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2016 2:19 pm

HamMan
(@hamman)

Amazing game, great introduction to close quarters airsoft. Especially when voices are heard down the tunnel and yet all you can see is darkness. :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2016 3:39 pm

(@jerry-a-trick)
Reputable Member

Oh bullocks :x
Looks like I missed another good game!!
Well you know that it was going to have plenty of props as I know the organisers always put a lot of effort into their games & I did attend the night before & Gordon & Co were very busy setting things up & placing props all over the place.
I only popped in to give the campers some well needed medicine to keep them warm & have a quick nose around as I knew the tunnels were there but never been in them.
Well glad you all had a great game &it won't be long before I will be joining you all in the field or hopefully a tunnel.
See ya
Peter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2016 5:03 pm

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

It was good to see you up and about Peter ,god speed on a full recovery .

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2016 5:33 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Big thanks to the organizers, best game I've had in ages, great gameplay by all involved, very atmospheric, lots of great bloodcurdling screams . Only odd thing, we set up the phone but never used it, not a criticism, just one for the next game. Once again thanks for organizing a great game. Look forward to any pictures if anyone got some.

I was proud to use the phone which was a bit of a first as a couple of events it hasn`t :rofl: But yes it worked fine and I sent both the other squads out on patrol more than once to make sure the sneaky Russians hadn`t disconnected it :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2016 8:11 am

Steinlager
(@steinlager)
Reputable Member

Big thanks to the organizers, best game I've had in ages, great gameplay by all involved, very atmospheric, lots of great bloodcurdling screams . Only odd thing, we set up the phone but never used it, not a criticism, just one for the next game. Once again thanks for organizing a great game. Look forward to any pictures if anyone got some.

I was proud to use the phone which was a bit of a first as a couple of events it hasn`t :rofl: But yes it worked fine and I sent both the other squads out on patrol more than once to make sure the sneaky Russians hadn`t disconnected it :good:

No worries, sometimes you dont realise whats going on with the other squads, glad it was working and I didnt break the wire laying it :lol:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2016 9:09 am

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Some photos from the Soviet lines:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2016 7:18 pm

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Some photos from the Soviet lines:

Sneaking into the hospital and stealing that crate is one of the most fun things I've ever done in an airsoft game. Absolute highlight for me.

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2016 8:00 pm

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Lutz is clearly happy with your success too! :lol:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2016 8:07 pm

Pinkpanzer
(@pinkpanzer)
Estimable Member

Third game at ucap for me and just as good as it ever was. Super organisation and excellent larp battling. Coupled with super kit on sportsmanship on both sides. Roll on the next game.
Paul

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2016 9:29 pm

Page 2 / 2

Share: