Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Bookings : Now Open

Page 2 / 2

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

If there is still space I will come as U.S.

Stu

added you too the last spot

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2015 6:01 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

Ok this is fully booked up pending depsoits all been in by the end of november if not spaces will be offered up, unless agreed before hand

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2015 6:01 pm

BootedFeet
(@bootedfeet)
Honorable Member

Didn't even realsie I'm booked on for this! Not that I'm disappointed :wink: Payment should be there now-ish.

I've fired a bullet on every continent. Nearly hit someone, too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2015 10:11 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

got it many thanks - will do a full update shortly :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2015 1:41 pm

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Sorry guys but I'm not going to be able to make this one now. We've just got the date of our house move through, lo and behold it's on the 16th and 17th January. :slap:

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2015 9:24 pm

Bunker
(@bunker)
Estimable Member

Would it be possible to take Granger's old place?

Thanks, Niall

Gott mit uns - Yeah got mittens mate

Heia Safari - http://www.heiasafari.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2015 11:04 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

yes if you sort payment out to him for what he has paid , and know this is a very squad based play game, there is no lone wolfing etc :)

if happy with that and all the rules and kit requirments then its all good :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2015 1:06 am

Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Hi Chris, no worries there. Niall fought in my squad at St.Vith. Better equipeed than some of the veterans and i think he is coming because he likes the squad action.
Niall, good to have you on board of the "elite" alte Hasen Squad :D We will go full Heer load out with A-frame etc. as you probably already read. ....and then we will give the 34th some a good beating :giggle:

Game style completely different. You will like it. If you need a ride on the day, i will drive up early morning.
Bis bald Kamerad
Lutz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2015 9:35 am

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

I'm happy for Bunker to take my place. I'm not fussed about the money to be honest, consider it a Christmas present from me :good:

Just gutted I'm going to miss this one as I absolutely loved Benevento. Make sure you Alte Hassen boys give the yanks a good pasting!

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2015 10:40 am

Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Ralph, too bad you cannot make. Would have been nice to fight together again. Hope to see you soon. Cheers Lutz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2015 11:51 am

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

Hi Chris, no worries there. Niall fought in my squad at St.Vith. Better equipeed than some of the veterans and i think he is coming because he likes the squad action.
Niall, good to have you on board of the "elite" alte Hasen Squad :D We will go full Heer load out with A-frame etc. as you probably already read. ....and then we will give the 34th some a good beating :giggle:

Game style completely different. You will like it. If you need a ride on the day, i will drive up early morning.
Bis bald Kamerad
Lutz

roger roger

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2015 12:39 pm

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Ralph, too bad you cannot make. Would have been nice to fight together again. Hope to see you soon. Cheers Lutz

I'm hoping to go to both games in February with at least one on the German team so I've got something to look forward too.

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2015 3:38 pm

Bunker
(@bunker)
Estimable Member

Thank you very much Ralph for the very kind jesture , this is very much appreciated :D . As for the ride Lutz I will have to as my Mum and Dad. Also when will this game apox start?

Cheers Niall

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2015 8:23 pm

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

You can pay me back by being my personal human shield and answering to name "Baldrick" in the next game :lol:

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2015 8:29 pm

Bunker
(@bunker)
Estimable Member

Ok will do :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2015 9:39 pm

TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

I've probably missed this somewhere :slap: but where is this game ?

German

Russian

British

Japanese

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2016 6:35 pm

cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

have added it , but remember have to be on site for 9am and we cant leave till 4.30 :)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2016 9:00 pm

Page 2 / 2

Share: