Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] UNITS IN THEATER - NAMES AND UNITS ATTENDING

(@pvtjohnny)
Reputable Member

Could you confirm receipt of my payment via paypal and add me to the list please?

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2012 7:33 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Thanks for putting the list up, the only thing is, we are the 26th Volksgrenadier Div, not the 326th.

The 26th fought at Bastogne whereas the 326th was destroyed in the encirclement at Falaise and not rebuilt.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2012 1:26 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Estimable Member

we could be the ghosts of the 326th, the tunnels are haunted so we have the advantage...........................

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2012 8:12 pm
(@pvtjohnny)
Reputable Member

The dirty hun could do with a recruitment drive

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2012 2:38 pm
Poacher
(@poacher)
Noble Member

Sean Tighe 9th Inf (doughboys) paid - will be like "Death Factory all over again Sean hopefully minus the rain!!!

I hope not? I'll have to lend out half my tent, slog around all day as a medic, get spooked by a fox early sunday morning whilst squatting over a hole.
We did capture that large group of germans, not bad for 3 guys and a medic....
Plus I have a raincoat now.

aka Stigroadie

AFRA
better by design

"Truth is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of all the devotion of which the human spirit is capable. "

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2012 6:22 pm
TARPEY
(@tarpey)
Reputable Member

Hi,

So how many allied/axis for event at present? I'm defo trying to get on this! Can't decide to go airbourne or infantry??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2012 8:05 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Estimable Member

thats okay Fritz if you need to go as yank airbourne we dont mind

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2012 7:31 pm
Share: