Notifications
Clear all

Injuries at Bryansk

Page 1 / 4

che
 che
(@che)
Noble Member

i managed to burn my hand with a granade that set off buy accident while trying to put it in my bag .i did manage to get it out of the landy before it went off :rofl: i know ryths kav and pete all took a bit of a spill twisting ankels and banging knees and so on eny body else due a wounds badge.

theres nowt so Permanent as temporary

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2008 6:31 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

A slight scrape on the right calf, from a sharp branch stump - my trousers fared worse, with a 6-inch rip. :roll: Apart from that, one insect bite and some bramble scratches. (Probably not worth a wound badge! :lol: )

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 6:51 pm

che
 che
(@che)
Noble Member

A slight scrape on the right calf, from a sharp branch stump - my trousers fared worse, with a 6-inch rip. :roll: Apart from that, one insect bite and some bramble scratches. (Probably not worth a wound badge! :lol: )

i did see quie a few uniforms with tears

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2008 6:53 pm

Rhysd2
(@rhysd2)
Noble Member

I did fall over on my ankle twice and its a tiny bit swollen but got the kicker for sure. During the single shot game I got shot in the face by a kar98k at close range. thought at the time it felt like the bb had gone in but it was very swollen. today when the swelling had gone down I was convinced it was still in there. So went along to A&E and one xray later I was having a BB removed from my face. it had gone 7mm back from the original entry point and was 5mm under the skin according to the doctor who removed it. the medical stuff found it very funny. one of the junior doctors who assisted was even chatting to me about the games as her Ex played. Needless to say I find it very funny being as I was just chatting with kermit about wound badges sat night and he said "it dont count unless you have to go to hospital for it"

well kermit. cant I have one now?

-- attachment is not available --
-- attachment is not available --

do have a trouser tear and scrape on the leg but the face wounds better :P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 6:54 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

I was just chatting with kermit about wound badges sat night and he said "it dont count unless you have to go to hospital for it"

well kermit. cant I have one now?

Ouch! Surely Hero of the Soviet Union?! :wink:

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:01 pm

Forester
(@forester)
Noble Member

do have a trouser tear and scrape on the leg but the face wounds better :P

Wuss :ghey: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that is worth a wound badge :twisted:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:10 pm

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Heh, impressive Rhys! Can't have been me that shot you - I didn't get a single kill with the K98 as far as I know!

All I got was legs and arms ripped to shreds by brambles and a very sore right ankle from my ankle being repeatedly turned over - damned jackboots! Not sufficient for a wound badge but meh, I've already awarded myself one for pain and injury suffered from abusive forum posts directed at me...

No wait, I forgot the rectal tearing from Boris's ravaging but I won't claim a medal for that, the paperwork would be too embarrassing, besides which it might slip out that I gave myself up voluntarily twice more. Nothing like a bit of rough now and again. :oops:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:18 pm

Rhysd2
(@rhysd2)
Noble Member

this one wasnt you chomley :) it was the new chap who was on his first skirmish and had a zelt ten by the treeline. forget your name sorry! remember he had some bourban though and was kind enough to share some with me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:21 pm

Forester
(@forester)
Noble Member

Heh, impressive Rhys! Can't have been me that shot you - I didn't get a single kill with the K98 as far as I know!

All I got was legs and arms ripped to shreds by brambles and a very sore right ankle from my ankle being repeatedly turned over - damned jackboots! Not sufficient for a wound badge but meh, I've already awarded myself one for pain and injury suffered from abusive forum posts directed at me...

No wait, I forgot the rectal tearing from Boris's ravaging but I won't claim a medal for that, the paperwork would be too embarrassing, besides which it might slip out that I gave myself up voluntarily twice more. Nothing like a bit of rough now and again. :oops:

Meh.... : sick : :waggle: ....... :rofl:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:23 pm

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ah, Seidler (Guy).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:23 pm

che
 che
(@che)
Noble Member

kermit did mention hospital and (stiches ) :lol:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2008 7:26 pm

Rhysd2
(@rhysd2)
Noble Member

yep and I've got 2 stitches and the xray so think I qualify now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:40 pm

che
 che
(@che)
Noble Member

yep and I've got 2 stitches and the xray so think I qualify now

got to b a silver then or rusky eqivelent i think you have to have near death expirence to get gold :rofl:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2008 7:44 pm

Rhysd2
(@rhysd2)
Noble Member

going to have to buy a german uniform for it lol. they dont have any for us Yanks to wear on our battle dress.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:49 pm

Diggah
(@diggah)
Prominent Member

I think you deserve that Defender of the Fatherland medal I was mentioning :)

No longer involved in airsoft.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:52 pm

Devonshire Trooper
(@devonshire-trooper)
Noble Member

going to have to buy a german uniform for it lol. they dont have any for us Yanks to wear on our battle dress.

Could'nt you get a purple heart ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 7:59 pm

Rhysd2
(@rhysd2)
Noble Member

would feel a little wrong wearing a purple heart plus it was only worn on the dress uniform

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 8:04 pm

Snyper
(@snyper)
Estimable Member

Blimey Rhys, that's pretty impressive (horrible, nasty and probably hurt a fair bit, but still impressive nonetheless!)

All I've got to show for it is a few bruises around (but oddly not on) my knees and a pulled muscle in my right shoulder, though from the wounds I saw this weekend, I was bloody lucky! Those K98's have some serious poke, and I an so glad I never had to run DOWN those hills (hats off to the Ruskies who charged down the hill, especially to Pete59).

Still, after the graft that was this weekend, those injuries should be badges of honour!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 8:09 pm

Rhysd2
(@rhysd2)
Noble Member

honestly after the initial shock/pain of being shot in the face it didnt really hurt that much which is what suprised me. it did bleed a fair bit heh but thats half the fun. Have great respect for any rifle on a site like that. really made me get up the slopes to get around you to displace/attack you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 8:17 pm

che
 che
(@che)
Noble Member

im sure i over herd boris mention chumley had a rusty bullet hole :rofl:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2008 8:20 pm

Page 1 / 4

Share: