"What, you started it!"
"We did NOT start it!"
"Yes you did, you invaded Poland..."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2010 1:36 pm

Boshman
(@boshman)
Noble Member

“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2010 3:51 pm

Wraith666
(@wraith666)
Honorable Member

Just paid the full amount in to the account through hsbc, hope it goes through okay.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Will you stop talking about the war!!"
"What, you started it!"
"We did NOT start it!"
"Yes you did, you invaded Poland..."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2010 10:14 am

Steinlager
(@steinlager)
Reputable Member

Jim, just paypalled you the money, can only make the saturday. My mate Rob Waite says he thinks he's managed to pay, he should be booked on for the saturday as well, German side same as me.

Cheers Paul.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2010 3:08 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Great stuff glad to have you on board I'll update the booking list when I have confirmation through the system.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2010 4:02 pm

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Booking list updated, if you have paid money in and don't see your name on the list please give me a shout. I've only booked players that have paid, or deposited. I know there's a few paying on the day so I haven't entered them so far.
Because I know of players not booked yet, it looks like the Axis could outnumber the Allies :happyclap:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2010 3:42 pm

stof
(@stof)
Prominent Member

Because I know of players not booked yet, it looks like the Axis could outnumber the Allies :happyclap:

Splendid ! I can be Allied for a change then .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2010 8:55 am

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Booking list updated, just two players difference at this time of posting.
If any player that is intending to come and hasn't sorted out the money, or is paying on the day and isn't on the list please contact
operationsealion@fsmail.net
and let them know and I'll put your name on the official list.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2010 8:26 pm

stof
(@stof)
Prominent Member

Hi Jimbo ,want to swap me over to the Allied list (A.Logan) I haven't got enough room in the car to carry all my kit if I bring my german kit,so I shall stick to Home Guard.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2010 12:46 am

Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

Booking list updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2010 10:08 pm

Page 2 / 2

Share: