King arms para carb...

Notifications
Clear all

King arms para carbine anyone?

Joss
(@joss)
Estimable Member

Apologies if this has already been covered, but whilst looking at the King arms coming soon list in a thread about the new thompson, I came across a planned m1a1 carbine, which will be excellent news for our airborne brethren.
If this is the same as the other carbine releases, I would say it's safe to assume they're all going to be gas powered, considering the issues faced by fitting a gearbox into a full-sized stock, an m1a1 stock indicates an aep redesign, or a new gas mechanism.

http://www.kingarms.com/Comingsoon.asp

Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2013 11:57 am
ww2stu
(@ww2stu)
Noble Member

It's a marushin co2 clone, but yes good news. Be interesting on king arms pricing of mags as this is the biggest off putting thing. They are doing a full length carbine too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2013 12:52 pm
Tarnish
(@tarnish)
Estimable Member

Perhaps one day they'll spend a whole thirty seconds more on research and actually a fit wartime pattern rear sight and leave off the bayonet bar?

-Marc-

4th Wilts LHG

WW2 armoury: WA M1911A1 SCW, TM M1A1 TSMG, AGM STEN Mk2, AGM MP40, S&S M1 Garand.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2013 1:01 pm
(@shiftysgarand)
Trusted Member

Hacksaw man. That fixes up the bayonet lug.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2013 10:32 pm
Tarnish
(@tarnish)
Estimable Member

True but for the want of a little more research on their part measures like that wouldn't be necessary.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Mini using Tapatalk 2

-Marc-

4th Wilts LHG

WW2 armoury: WA M1911A1 SCW, TM M1A1 TSMG, AGM STEN Mk2, AGM MP40, S&S M1 Garand.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2013 6:34 pm
ww2stu
(@ww2stu)
Noble Member

True but for the want of a little more research on their part measures like that wouldn't be necessary.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Mini using Tapatalk 2

Why would they do that? Thats just too easy....! How ever you can't blame them as they are only ripping off marushin's carbine. You need to blame marushin!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2013 6:42 pm
Tarnish
(@tarnish)
Estimable Member

Yeah, silly me, what was I thinking!

-Marc-

4th Wilts LHG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2013 12:02 pm
Harborne Blue
(@harborne-blue)
Honorable Member

It's C02 powered according to their FB page. Very nice so long as (a) it can be downgraded to <350fps and (b) it's not made of monkey metal that shatters after a few hundred rounds.

Hopefully it will be good like their all metal Thompson!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2013 9:49 pm
Share: