Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Tanaka K98 BGS hop set fitted!  

Page 3 / 3

Sgt.Heide
(@sgt-heide)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

No problem. The M700 is a bit different to the K98, in that there is a choice for hop upgrades! The pax armentia hop is actually better than the bgs. Unfortunately, noone else makes replacement hops for the K98. Having said that, the bgs is a major upgrade for the K98, just ask any of my satisfied "customers".

When I want your opinion - I'll tell you what it is!

ReplyQuote
Graeme
(@graeme)
Estimable Member

The pax is night and day better than the BGS, I'd agree. The major advantage the Pax has over the bgs and stock unit IMO, is that it applies pressure across the width of the barrel/hop slot, where the BGS and stock units apply pressure over a very narrow area on the top of the round. Catch that a little off center, and weeeeeeee sideways it goes.

Widen the circular hole into a slot, bodge something to apply force across the width of it evenly, and it performs a good bit better :good:

ÏŸÏŸ

My armoury;
Tanaka Kar98(1942 woodwork and parts), M1 Garand AEG(1940's woodwork and metalwork), MG34, SVT40, Mosin Nagant M44, MP40, PPSH41, Luger and PPK.

ReplyQuote
Graeme
(@graeme)
Estimable Member

Put me down for 2 and a couple of extra rubbers if it makes it any more economical and cuts the waiting down ;)

ÏŸÏŸ

My armoury;
Tanaka Kar98(1942 woodwork and parts), M1 Garand AEG(1940's woodwork and metalwork), MG34, SVT40, Mosin Nagant M44, MP40, PPSH41, Luger and PPK.

ReplyQuote
Zero Bravo
(@zero-bravo)
Famed Member

I'd be interested in a couple of spare hop rubbers next time you put in an order please. Nothing wrong with mine ATM but just in case. No rush, pm me if you need funds in advance :good:

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I would also need some of these BGS hop set....is there any shop who has them in stock?

regards

ReplyQuote
_Arthur
(@_arthur)
Estimable Member

I would also need some of these BGS hop set....is there any shop who has them in stock?

regards

Going to quote this one. Anybody who knows where to get these BGS hop set's on the net?

http://www.ww2airsoft.eu

ReplyQuote
JD7
 JD7
(@jd7)
Illustrious Member

Ask Sgt.Heide :wink:

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: