Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Kit lending / borrowing thread.

Page 1 / 3

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

I have one spare Heer helmet, about size 59. [Hänschen Klein borrowing]

Also have one nice Splittertarn helmet cover, to cover SS runes.

Also have a breadbag strap, to do the same.

Also have an M36 greatcoat, which covers a multitude of sins.

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2011 8:03 pm

(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

I have a full Heer infantry uniform spare should anyone need it. 58/59cm M35 helmet, 42" M40 tunic, 36"M40 trousers, size 10 jackboots and full webbing for a rifleman including A frame or maybe even a tornister if I get around to fixing it. I also have an M40 greatcoat in the same sort of size.

As I plan to go as Naval infantry I also have pretty much my full Red Army M35 uniform spare. Same sort of sizes as above. M40 helmet/ pilotka, M35 uniform, shinel and most of the webbing for either a rifleman or PpSh gunner excluding the bits I will be using.I've also got an M43 tunic and M69 trousers if anyone needs an additional uniform. Have a greatcoat as well.

Edit: Forgot I also have two K98s spare- 1 tanaka & 1 vsr based and one, possibly two spare Russian weapons. I'll know what when I decide nearer the time but probably my Ppsh and Mosin (if I ever get around to fixing it).

One Red army uniform lent to Fremsley. Still have one uniform plus belt spare but no helmet or additional webbing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2011 2:29 pm

(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

full Heer clobber including 59cm helmet available. 34" waist, 40" chest

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2011 6:46 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

34" waist

Bitch! :giggle:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2011 6:51 pm

Seanebabes
(@seanebabes)
Reputable Member

I have a Russian 'Shinel' greatcoat (spelling?) and a looksie likely Czech helmet if anybody needs them. Coat fits a 44 chest and the helmet fits my dainty size 59 bonce, although it is meant for a smaller head I think.
Got a water bottle and Russian rain cape too and miscellanious bits to just about fit out a Ruskie.
I can loan an MP40 too if needs be.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2011 4:27 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

I have one spare Heer helmet, about size 59.

Could I put forward for that as my 2 helmets are taken for the lads and can`t justify a 3rd helmet at the moment :(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2011 4:30 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

'Tis yours, Gordon. :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/10/2011 4:59 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Josh is very kindly lending us about 10 sets of Russkie gear, so no excuses!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/10/2011 5:14 pm

stof
(@stof)
Prominent Member

2 german helmets size 58,one of which has a splinter cover - and needs to keep it on, 2 sets of german webbing (one with tornister) pouches,waterbottles,gasmask case etc. pretty well everything except a tunic.
and a polish tent half as a lookalike plash,and a thompson.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2011 5:36 pm

dadio
(@dadio)
Famed Member

was planning on popping me gerry cherry for this one but looking at the booking would consider going red if needs be,but i'd need a full lend loadout as im half way into german loadout and cant afford to get another loadout by then.im 42 waist 46 chest and 57 helmet.im still hopeing for german though to be honest but a good game for all is better than playing with all my new toys ,if the kit is there then if we leave it till later to decide.

armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2011 11:51 am

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Seanebabes, if I could borrow that helmet from you then we should be sorted for kit for 4 of us. :kiss: :happyclap:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2011 1:32 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Chaps, if you can update your threads to indicate what has been dibbed, that would be great. :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2011 1:40 pm

Seanebabes
(@seanebabes)
Reputable Member

Seanebabes, if I could borrow that helmet from you then we should be sorted for kit for 4 of us. :kiss: :happyclap:

Yours old bean.
Still got a shinel great coat, plash rain cape thingy, water bottle, British puttees. In short odds and sods to put a Ruskie in the field.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2011 8:05 pm

fremsley
(@fremsley)
Prominent Member

I have a full Heer infantry uniform spare should anyone need it. 58/59cm M35 helmet, 40/42" M40 tunic, 36/38"M40 trousers, size 10 jackboots and full webbing for a rifleman including A frame or maybe even a tornister if I get around to fixing it. I also have an M40 greatcoat in the same sort of size.

As I plan to go as Naval infantry I also have pretty much my full Red Army M35 uniform spare. Same sort of sizes as above. M40 helmet/ pilotka, M35 uniform, shinel and most of the webbing for either a rifleman or PpSh gunner excluding the bits I will be using. I've also got an M43 tunic and M69 trousers if anyone needs an additional uniform. Have a greatcoat as well.

Edit: Forgot I also have two K98s spare- 1 tanaka & 1 vsr based and one, possibly two spare Russian weapons. I'll know what when I decide nearer the time but probably my Ppsh and Mosin (if I ever get around to fixing it).

If I can borrow a full Russian loadout form you old man it would be much appreciated. A Russian or German weapon would be much appreciated as well.

Cheers Simon

I'm a hero with coward's legs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2011 9:22 pm

HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

I have a few things I need to confirm and shift before I can fully book, but if someone has a pair of Soviet trousers and headwear I could borrow, I have the greatcoat, boots etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2011 9:44 am

Boshman
(@boshman)
Noble Member

I have a few things I need to confirm and shift before I can fully book, but if someone has a pair of Soviet trousers and headwear I could borrow, I have the greatcoat, boots etc.

Shouldn't be a problem HS. we are sorting out a full inventory of all loan kit and sizes at the moment so that we can allocate loan kit before the event rather than it being a rummage on the day.

That way everyone will know that they will have everything they need and that it will definitely fit them!

We have 20 loan helmets available now so no problem there, and with a greatcoat and jackboots on, pretty much any trousers are going to be ok as they wont be visible anyway! :good:

“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2011 10:26 am

(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

I also have 2 Soviet navy tally caps going spare for anyone that needs them. One is a black wartime pattern in a size 56 (and it means it), the other a modified white cold war one in a size 60 although it would actually fit a much larger head, maybe even Yith :mrgreen: .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2011 5:07 pm

(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Would it be possible to borrow a full russian kit for my son for this one. Unfortunately the bookings for the Germans are full so I will have to suffer the humiliation of having my son shoot me more times than I shoot him :slap:

He has a K98 he can use as a weapon or possibly borrow my mp40

If anyone can help I will book him on the thread.

This would also mean that I would then have some spare German kit if needed for loan :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2011 6:33 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

REMINDER - quite a few German kits still on offer. Remember, you will need a helmet, and we would like everyone in Heer field greys, or a Heer greatcoat, please. If you need anything, just post up.

I have a full set of German field kit available.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2011 10:52 am

(@pvtjohnny)
Reputable Member

As has been hinted at, there will be digging in for the Russians but I only have U.S. & Brit e-tools! Any suggestions?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2011 3:07 pm

Page 1 / 3

Share: