Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Kit lending / borrowing thread.

Page 2 / 3

Boshman
(@boshman)
Noble Member

As has been hinted at, there will be digging in for the Russians but I only have U.S. & Brit e-tools! Any suggestions?

we can lend you a german e-tool and carrier which could be a battlefield pickup. We will also have a few long handled engineers shovels pre-placed in your positions.

“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2011 3:15 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

I can lend an E tool

Bosh Nice Shield. I have already cut out the stencil to post a couple of these for Direction Tac signs to move troops towards the HQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2011 4:14 pm

(@pvtjohnny)
Reputable Member

Cheers chaps!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2011 5:31 pm

(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

Assuming my role doesn't involve much digging (digging? In the navy?? :rofl: ) I have 2 e-tools spare. One I assume Fremsley will be eagerly snapping up to join in the fun but the other is still free. It is a bit late war but it will pass.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2011 12:32 pm

fremsley
(@fremsley)
Prominent Member

Oh yeah I can 'dig' that! er..sorry :oops:

I'm a hero with coward's legs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2011 10:16 pm

Poacher
(@poacher)
Noble Member

I have quite a bit of spare kit both Soviet and German.
Uniforms and field gear.
To suit my portly frame uniforms are on the xl size, 48" chest, 38" waist, headwear 60/61.
Ask by pm if there is anything you need to finish off your kit and I'll see what I can do.

aka Stigroadie

AFRA
better by design

"Truth is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of all the devotion of which the human spirit is capable. "

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2011 9:40 am

Ian
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member

Ok chaps I have a uniform from Josh but will need an etool or 2 for the guys in my squad. Also would a Czech M40 helmet be an acceptable substitute for a Russian one. I only ask as I've seen one quit cheap and thought I may pick one up as I could also use it for the cold war stuff I do with Gunman.

Armoury: AGM MP40, AGM Sten MkII, K98K/vsr and Maruzen P38.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2011 8:05 pm

Poacher
(@poacher)
Noble Member

German e-tools?
I can do two loaners, they are originals so it's the break it and buy it plan?

aka Stigroadie

AFRA
better by design

"Truth is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of all the devotion of which the human spirit is capable. "

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2011 8:14 pm

Ian
 Ian
(@ian)
Reputable Member

Arrrrrrhhhhh responsibility :giggle:. Thanks for that. Will be most careful and will aim to use the longer handle spades I think Steiner mentioned for any heavier work etc. Thanks again Ian :good:

Armoury: AGM MP40, AGM Sten MkII, K98K/vsr and Maruzen P38.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2011 8:23 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Hi, there are only German places left, so it'll have to be German. I can lend you some of the field kit: belt, buckle, breadbag, flask, gasmask tin, spade.

What size are you?

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2011 7:04 pm

(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

All my German kit bar my e-tool is still spare if you're interested. I'm a little bigger than you but not too far off. Details on the first page.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2011 8:06 pm

Poacher
(@poacher)
Noble Member

Got all my Soviet stuff to loan.
All xl inc a shinel and several early Plach but I have a selection of ammo pouches that might be useful?

aka Stigroadie

AFRA
better by design

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2011 8:18 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

I'm happy playing either side :). Err size ya ok, I'm a 32" weiast and a 41" chest 5'9" hight. Can't believe I forgot to but that...

Boot size?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2011 8:25 pm

Poacher
(@poacher)
Noble Member

Hat size?

aka Stigroadie

AFRA
better by design

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2011 8:54 pm

Poacher
(@poacher)
Noble Member

Yes, size 3 the largest.

aka Stigroadie

AFRA
better by design

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2011 7:56 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

And the organisers have bought a batch, so you will have a choice!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2011 8:02 pm

(@gunman)
Noble Member

Can you guys (the bosses) send me a pm a week before the event with what you need from me from the free loan kit;) I have 10 sets of everything including helmits so just let me know :good: Also a final list of what props im packing would be good. Mortars, AT guns etc...

Heer Schmidt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2012 6:29 pm

Steiner
(@steiner_1609088194)
Illustrious Member

Will do, comrade.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2012 9:31 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Seanebabes, if I could borrow that helmet from you then we should be sorted for kit for 4 of us. :kiss: :happyclap:

Yours old bean.
Still got a shinel great coat, plash rain cape thingy, water bottle, British puttees. In short odds and sods to put a Ruskie in the field.

Can we nab the plash too? Batman squad needs its capes... if it is not spoken for

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2012 12:42 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Oh, a 44 chest Russian loaner Jacket will be needed for Ranj please - do I let you know? or PM him direct?

anyway, yes... I 'think' that will then be all for us all being sorted...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2012 12:47 pm

Page 2 / 3

Share: