Notifications
Clear all

Giddyness Quotient?

Page 2 / 2

webby
(@webby)
Famed Member

Dean has packs almost all his stuff into the British webbing, which means that whwn he sits on the arm of the sofa in it I can push him back and he is like a turtle. Gidiness quota rising. :giggle:

He does that without anything on his back, as seen at F&O the other weekend lol!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2010 2:38 pm

(@wladek)
Famed Member

Dean has packs almost all his stuff into the British webbing, which means that whwn he sits on the arm of the sofa in it I can push him back and he is like a turtle. Gidiness quota rising. :giggle:

He does that without anything on his back, as seen at F&O the other weekend lol!

:rofl:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2010 2:39 pm

stof
(@stof)
Prominent Member

9 and a big bit , batteries charged kit packed and repacked ,its going to be a bugger stopping myself jumping in the car 1st thing tomorrow,might have to go and lurk in Sabre if I can't suppress the excitement.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2010 7:07 pm

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Mines at 7 due to a rather keen burst of slight nerves cause this is my first event :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2010 7:34 pm

Gadge
(@gadge)
Illustrious Member

Well I've packed up all the kit and we're ready to go at my place.

"I think we are in rats' alley - Where the dead men lost their bones."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2010 7:47 pm

CHThree
(@chthree)
Noble Member

Well, I wish I could make it but I can't so instead I'm getting quite excited for you all. I'm sure it will be fantastic. Enjoy yourselves and I'll see quite a few of you at Crich at Easter.

Cheers

Ranj

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2010 12:09 am

PD
 PD
(@_pd_)
Honorable Member

Well I managed a respectable 9 and then had to sit and sort out memberships all day (No - not yours DM & G) That was after a 25 minute MRI scan in the AM that left me all buzzy literally!) SO if you hear something humming like a transformer in the tunnels it's probably me!!!!

As a result of today's stress factor I dipped to a bare 7 but after getting the kit finally packed and some goodies purchased I started to head upwards again. Finally this evening the phone rang and Stig was back in Scunifornia after his trip to Nippon during the week. Wiggins sounded positive which pushed me further up the scale and I finally scribe this entry into the journal of Freshmanism on a comfortable 9.5

The drive is sure to be long and eventful. My guided tour through the British Countryside will be missed by some (but not all) and my description of the minutae and trivia that is My England will be permeated only by wee stops and hilarious bitching and recounting of funny, stupid and embarrasing tales of reenactment past.

In the words of Sgt Phil Esterhaus - "Let's be Careful Out There" - it's gonna be a shit day for travelling - treat everyone out there like the numpty they are. Keep your speed down in the rain and increase the distance between you and them.Better to arrive late than not to arrive at all. See you all tomorrow afternoon sometime! :happyclap:

LOOK! I ham now four meggle man!
A001

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2010 12:54 am

Yith
(@yith)
Illustrious Member

Yes, uncle PD... :)

Right... almost ready to go.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2010 5:35 am

Poacher
(@poacher)
Noble Member

Not even started packing yet. Had a bath and a shave. Going for van in ten mins.

aka Stigroadie

AFRA
better by design

"Truth is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable, but worthy of all the devotion of which the human spirit is capable. "

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2010 9:24 am

PD
 PD
(@_pd_)
Honorable Member

I too am about to bathe in preparation for the weekend. In such a state of giddy that the bath won't need the bubble maker switching on I shall vibrate with such anticipation as to provide enough suds as it is!!!!!!!

THIS HAD BETTER BE FECKING GOOOD!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9.7 on the Richter Scale now I know Stig is getting the van. I shall go now and then do the loveliness that is my hair before donning travelling apparel.

Should be there late afternoon early evening - Hoping to report a 10 upon arrival.

LOOK! I ham now four meggle man!
A001

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2010 9:43 am

Page 2 / 2

Share: